If you need to create download the backup of your files, follow this guide.
How to download the backup of your files on cPanel
- Login to your Client Dashboard account
- Click on My Services button in the Welcome page
- Click on manage service button
- Login to cPanel link on the sidebar menu
- Under the JetBackup section, click on File Backups
- There is list of available backups organized by the date which you can Restore from
- Click on the File Manager link on the date you want to download from
- You should now see a list of the files of your account. You can browse through all the folders
- Once you found the file/folder you want to restore, click on the Check box. Then click on Download the file.