If you need to assign a new user to a cPanel database, follow this guide.
How to assign a new user to a cPanel database
- Login to your Client Dashboard account
- Click on My Services button in the Welcome page
- Click on manage service button
- Login to cPanel link on the sidebar menu
- Scroll down the page until the databases tab
- Click on MySQL Databases
- Click Jump to MySQL Users in the top right corner of the page
- Under Add New User, enter a username and a password. Retype the password in the Password (Again) field, then click on Create User
- Scroll down the page and you will be able to add the user to the database you want. First, select the user, then choose the desired database and click on Add.